Advertisement
Maluchy.pl logo    

Aktualności

12 tysięcy dodatkowych miejsc w żłobkach!

12 tysięcy dodatkowych miejsc w żłobkach!

Rząd postanowił kontynuować program Maluch, zapoczątkowany w 2011, zaproponował jednak jego zmodyfikowaną i rozszerzoną wersję, nadając mu nazwę MALUCH plus. Program MRPiPS "Maluch plus" na 2017 r...

Czytaj więcej >

Witaj Gościu ( Zaloguj | Rejestruj )

Start new topic Reply to this topic

Kiedy dni płodne

-
, I czy bede w ciazy...
noemi2013
post Thu, 11 Jan 2018 - 14:42
Post #1

Grupa: Użytkownicy
Nr użytkownika: 42,286

Witajcie mamuski mam do was pytanko staramy sie z meżem o dzidziusia icon_smile.gif 29.11 mialam okres pozniej w grudniu 27. Mam do was pytanko nie umiem obliczyc dni płodnych. A kochamy sie co dziennie lub co 2 dzien. Czy myslicie ze juz moge byc w ciazy ???
Go to the top of the page PM

Quote Post
JamesEmpip
post Sun, 14 Jan 2018 - 11:37
Post #2

Nr użytkownika: 50,847

GG:

Nike Free Run 4.0 Kopen
As you can tell, discovering that perfect bit of jewelry is not really out of the question. It really takes time, patience, and data of the you are looking for. Now that you know more about shopping for and choosing the right form of precious jewelry, you are going to are actually excellent transactions in the jewellery retail store rather than just hearing the salesman!Sensible Advice In Good Hair Care: What You Need To Know Now

Lots of people cope with blocked lavatories. However, should your potty will never flush each and every time, the water increases to the top, and there is effervescent impact sometimes, this may be as a result of very much further blockage in the main tube. The primary tube have to then be washed in order for your potty to work effectively.

Quote Post
JamesEmpip
post Sun, 14 Jan 2018 - 11:39
Post #3

Nr użytkownika: 50,847

GG:

Hermes Schoenen 2017
In terms of men's jewellery trend recommendations, it is important to consider the point that males should never wear huge metallic bracelets. They are OK for ladies, although not for guys. Rather, choose something small and basic or choose natural leather rather. Rubberized or plastic-type bracelets are for youngsters.

Most puppies respond easier to beneficial reinforcement as an alternative to adverse penalty. If you're attempting to coach your pet dog, reward him once and for all habits and just scold him if definitely essential. Your puppy will remember the compensate permanently habits a lot more distinctly than the penalty for poor behavior, making satisfying more efficient.

Quote Post
> Kiedy dni płodne, I czy bede w ciazy...

Start new topic Reply to this topic
1 Użytkowników czyta ten temat (1 Gości i 0 Anonimowych użytkowników)
0 Zarejestrowanych:

Wersja Lo-Fi Aktualny czas: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 - 12:44
lista postów tego wątku
© 2002 - 2018  ITS MEDIA, kontakt: redakcja@maluchy.pl    |   Nasze banery i logo  |  Reklama u nas  |  Centrum prasowe